Henrietta’s Table Sunday Brunch has been awarded "Best Brunch
in Boston" by the Improper Bostonian every year since 2001.
Sunday Brunch is an
all-you-can-eat buffet is served from 12:00 Noon until 3:00 p.m. for $45 per person.*
A sampling of the menu is below:
• Grilled Vegetable and Salad station, with weekly Salad
• A raw bar including Wellfleet Oysters and Jumbo Shrimp.
• Bagels, Salmon, and other Smoked Fishes.
• Selection of Cheeses, Pates, and Terrines.
• Carved Meat of the Day.
• Three hot entrees (fish, meat, or poultry) with side dishes,
a Vegetarian Pasta.
• Bacon, Sausage, Ham.
• Made-to-Order Omelette Station.
• A variety up to 10 unique desserts.
• Unlimited fresh Orange Juice, Coffee, and Tea.
Saturday Brunch is a $35, 3-Course, a La Carte served every Saturday from 12:00 Noon until 3:00 p.m. $9 Starters, $19 Entrees, and $10 desserts.
*Holiday Brunches offer a more extensive menu, extended hours, and vary in pricing. Please call the restaurant directly for more information.